My enthusiasm, love for kids and determination to get to know the student and their needs is what allows me to help them succeed. I truly believe I was given the gift to teach and I hope to reach as many students as I can!
Hello. This is my story.
My name is Amanda Caronia, I graduated from Florida Atlantic University with a Bachelor’s Degree in Elementary Education. I am a certified Elementary school teacher for grades K-6 as well as ESOL certified. I am currently a 5th grade ELA Reading and Writing teacher for the Palm Beach County School District at Hammock Pointe Elementary School and I have worked with both ESOL and ESE students. I have taught 2nd grade students as well as 5th grade students in all subject areas, and have taught over 5 different genres of dance from Ballet to Hip-Hope giving me 2 years of experience in the classroom and over 5 years experience as a dance teacher. As an educator, I feel it is my goal to relate, communicate, and help students achieve their goals and grow to their full potential while eliminating fear and instilling confidence. It is my philosophy to present content and material in a way that students can relate to and help them master it with reiteration and guidance. My enthusiasm, love for kids and determination to get to know the student and their needs is what allows me to help them succeed. I truly believe I was given the gift to teach and I hope to reach as many students as I can!
- Elementary School certified grades K-6
- Bachelors Degree in Elementary Education from FAU
- ESOL certified
- 5th grade ELA Reading and Writing teacher in Palm Beach County
- Tutor elementary school students in ELA, Reading, and Writing
- Dancing for 20+ years
- Dance teacher for all ages and many genres (Tap, Jazz, Ballet, Hip-Hop, Contemporary)
- Over 5+ years teaching dance to all ages
- Will travel to: Deerfield Beach, Coconut Creek, Boca Raton, and Delray Beach
- Available Monday-Thursday 4:00pm-6:30pm
- Summer availability: Flexible