When it comes to my tutoring approach, I am aware that each individual has their own optimal learning style. With that in mind, I make sure to get to know my students and personalize my teaching strategies to best match their needs.
Hello. This is my story.
I am a senior medical student at the Charles E. Schmidt College of Medicine with an anticipated graduation with my Doctor of Medicine degree in April of 2022. I completed my bachelor’s degree in both mathematics and biology at Florida State University. Throughout my journey, teaching and tutoring have been something I have been extremely passionate about. I have experience tutoring at both the high-school and undergraduate level in a wide-array of subjects in mathematics, chemistry, and physics. Science and mathematics describe the very world around us and therefore I find great personal pleasure in helping people understand the topics that mean so much to me.
When it comes to my tutoring approach, I am aware that each individual has their own optimal learning style. With that in mind, I make sure to get to know my students and personalize my teaching strategies to best match their needs. I also like to challenge my students to always think a step further to truly grasp what it is they’re struggling with. Learning a new topic is certainly not easy, but seeing the light bulb flick on is a satisfaction like no other.
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) degree completed in April of 2022.
- BS degree with honors in mathematics and biology
- Tutors all high school and AP level mathematics, chemistry, and physics courses
- Tutors all undergraduate courses in algebra and trigonometry
- Tutors all undergraduate courses in calculus
- Tutors undergraduate general chemistry I and II
- Tutors undergraduate organic chemistry
- Tutors undergraduate and graduate level anatomy, physiology, and biochemistry