I enjoy working with children and seeing them grow and progress. It has always been a passion of mine so it really gives me pleasure to work with them. I truly enjoy it.
Hello. This is my story.
I currently teach 1st and 2nd grade at Palm Beach School for Autism. This is my 2nd year. Previously I taught grades K through 5th grade special education at American Heritage of Boca Delray for the past 13 years. I have also taught Middle School Science Special Education for 2 years. I graduated from New York Institute of Technology in Old Westbury New York with a Bachelors Degree in Science. After moving to Florida I attended Lynn University in Boca Raton for my Continuing Education in Elementary Education and also received my Special Education Certification. I enjoy working with children and seeing them grow and progress. It has always been a passion of mine so it really gives me pleasure to work with them. I truly enjoy it. I am able to tutor all subjects K through 5th grade.
- B.S. in Liberal Arts
- Continuing Education Lynn University Elementary Education
- 13 plus years of experience
- Currently teaching K-2nd grade ESE Autism
- Experience in K-5th grade Special Education as well as General Education
- All subjects K-5th grade
- ESE Certified K-12 Pre k to 3rd grade General Education
- Available to tutor from West Boca to Boynton Beach
- Tuesday 4:00 Friday 4:00 Saturday and Sunday flexible