I am passionate about math & physics, and I enjoy teaching these subjects to others.
Hello. This is my story.
An engineer in training. I am passionate about math & physics, and I
enjoy teaching these subjects to others.
I am a born and raised south Floridian, but I also lived a couple of
years in Argentina.
I received my BS in Biomedical Engineering at the University of Miami
and my ME in Biomedical Engineering at the University of Florida.
Currently I am working on a second master’s degree, in Electrical
During my time at the University of Miami I worked as a peer tutor,
helping my fellow students in courses I had already taken. And during my
time at the University of Florida, I was a Teacher’s Assistant for two
semesters, where I helped undergraduate students with circuit design and
circuit building. From these experiences I realized that I enjoyed
teaching. It is satisfying to see students light up when they understand
a concept that was previously confusing to them. I primarily focus on
teaching mathematics and physics, as those are the subjects I enjoy the
In my free time, I enjoy watching movies, motorcycle riding, running,
ice skating, and hanging out with friends.
- High school and college level math: Algebra 1-2, Geometry, Precalculus,
Calculus 1-2, and Statistics.
- High school and college level physics: Classical Mechanics, and
Electricity & Magnetism.
- Some experience tutoring in Engineering: Electrical (circuit
theory/signal analysis), and biomedical sciences.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Available for tutoring in Broward County and virtually for everyone
- Available weekdays (Mon-Fri)