My education philosophy is the student’s capacity to achieve is determined by my ability to empower them. I am looking forward to working with your child.
Hello. This is my story.
I have a Bachelor’s in Elementary Education with 15 years of teaching experience. I am certified to teach in the following areas: PreK – 3rd, K-6 and K-12 in Spanish. I have experience in tutoring students in reading, math, science, and Spanish. I am a Native Spanish speaker. I have worked with students with different capacity’s such as: ADD, ADHD, ASD and gifted.
Currently, I work as a PreK Spanish teacher with 3-year-old students. I utilize hands-on activities, games, experiences, and experiments to help cement the learning. My education philosophy is the student’s capacity to achieve is determined by my ability to empower them. I am looking forward to working with your child.
- Bachelors in Elementary Education
- Florida Certification in the following areas:
- PreK -3rd Grade
- Elementary Education (Grades K – 6)
- Spanish K-12
- 15 years of teaching in Palm Beach County
- Native Spanish Speaker
- Currently teaching PreK Spanish Emergent
- National Association of Bilingual Education (NABE) Presenter
- Available for Lake Worth, Boynton Beach, Wellington, Delray Beach, and Boca Raton (M-F) after 4:00 PM and Saturday 9-3.
- Available throughout summer