I am extremely passionate and enthusiastic about literacy. I truly believe that every student is a capable of learning.
Hello. This is my story.
I am currently the Reading/Literacy Coach at a middle school in Palm Beach County. I graduated from the University of Florida with a Bachelor of Science degree in Telecommunication. I later earned a Master of Arts degree in Educational Leadership. Prior to working at the middle school, I taught Reading in high school in Palm Beach County. In my current position I have the privilege of working with both teachers and students. I help students work on improving reading comprehension skills as well as prepare them for the FSA. I work closely with teachers to help improve instruction. I create and deliver professional development to teachers and continually support them through the coaching continuum.
I am extremely passionate and enthusiastic about literacy. I truly believe that every student is a capable of learning. Therefore, I am thrilled to work with students, helping to motivate them and build their confidence.
- Bachelor of Science in Telecommunication from UF
- Master of Arts in Educational Leadership
- Reading Endorsement
- Certified in English (6-12)
- Certified in Social Science (6-12)
- Educational Leadership (All Levels)
- Currently a Reading/Literacy Coach in Palm Beach County School District
- Specialized areas: K-12 Reading and K-8 Language Arts & Writing
- Taught high school Reading for five years
- Available to tutor from Boynton Beach to West Palm Beach (including Wellington)
- Monday – Thursday after 4:00 P.M.