“I am passionate about making sure that every child can learn so that they are able to fulfill their full potential.”
Hello. This is my story.
Hi, my name is Graham Parker. I received my bachelor’s degree in Geology from Wright State University in 2008 and my Master’s in Exceptional Student Education in 2014 from Saint Leo University. I spent 5 years at Port Saint Lucie High School in a wide variety of roles. I spent 2 years working as a support facilitation co taught classroom in various math and science classrooms including Earth Space Science, Geometry, Algebra 1, and Algebra 2. I have taught General Education and ESE classes in physical and Earth Space Science. My classroom experience includes self-contained InD and Autism classrooms, resource classrooms, and general education settings. I spent the last 3 years as an ESE Specialist, running the ESE department including facilitating IEP meetings and ensuring IEP compliance. My philosophy as a teacher and tutor is that all students are capable of learning but need the individualized tools and techniques to make them successful. I love seeing the progress and success of students when they realize their potential.
- 5 years as an ESE and general education teacher
- I bring an ESE, individualized approach to my tutoring sessions and tailor to all individual needs
- I can tutor high school students in Algebra 1, Algebra 2, Geometry, Reading, and Earth Space Science. I will work with students as young as 5th grade in the areas of math, science, and reading.
- I spent 3 years facilitating IEP meetings and I am very familiar with IEP compliance and ESE laws at the local, state, and federal level. I can attend IEP meetings to help families understand the intricacies of ESE.
- I am available Monday through Thursday 6:30 – 8:30 PM. I can also be flexible for early afternoon sessions at times (my schedule changes on a weekly basis but I can be available at times after 3 PM)
- I can be available during the school week with at least 2 week’s notice to attend IEP meetings.