I studied Science Education: Chemistry, and have a minor in Exceptional Education. I then attended Lynn University where I received my Masters in Educational Leadership.
Hello. This is my story.
My name is Jenna Meltzer. I am originally from New York and moved to Florida to attend the University of Central Florida. I studied Science Education: Chemistry, and have a minor in Exceptional Education. I then attended Lynn University where I received my Masters in Educational Leadership.
I began teaching general science grades 6-8 focused on the nature, life, physical, and earth-space sciences. I then transferred to a high school to promote my love of chemistry, teaching Earth-Space, and Chemistry. I have taught various levels of Chemistry including the Standard Level I.B. Chemistry course. I am currently teaching at Olympic Heights Community High School.
My belief is developing a global citizen that is challenged and engaged within the science classroom. Tutoring sessions will be specialized to aid in content skills, as well as strengthen general science skills for any content area.
- Masters in Educational Leadership
- Bachelors of Science in Chemistry Science Education
- Minor in Exceptional Education
- Certified Florida teacher 6-12 Chemistry
- Florida educator for 6 years
- Available to tutor in:
General science 6-8
Earth & Space science
- Available to tutor in Boca Raton & Delray Beach
- Flexible scheduling available: weekdays 3pm-on; weekends possible