I graduated Florida State University with a Bachelor’s Degree in Communication Disorders, after graduating from Florida State I knew my calling was in education.
Hello. This is my story.
My name is Jessica Frouge. I graduated Florida State University with a Bachelor’s Degree in Communication Disorders, after graduating from Florida State I knew my calling was in education. I then completed the Teaching Certificate Program at Palm Beach State College. I have been working in Palm Beach County School District for the past seven years. I am certified in both K-6 Elementary Education and ESOL. After five years of teaching first grade I was moved to fourth grade where I am in my second year. For the past five years I have been the English-speaking teacher in my school’s Dual Language Program. In this program students learn in both English and Spanish, working in this program has given me the opportunity to work with many ESOL students. The passion I have for my career is for my students and relationship I build with each of them. I honestly feel every child is different, each having their own needs and learning strategies. I also believe students need to be engaged in their learning. I often implement interactive activities that allow my students to learn without being stuck at a desk all day. I am available from Jupiter to Boynton, Monday-Thursday, after 3 PM.
- Elementary School Certified teacher in Kg to 6th grade
- ESOL certified
- Bachelor Degree in Communications Disorder
- 4th Grade Math and Writing Teacher
- Reading, Math, and Writing tutorial teacher
- 1st grade teacher all subjects
- Will travel to Jupiter, West Palm Beach, Loxahatchee, Lake Worth, Boynton, Wellington
- Available Monday-Thursday 3:30-7:00
- Summer availability: Flexible