I have a deep appreciation for the homeschooling community's acceptance of a tremendous variety of learning styles, student needs, and educational goals.
Hello. This is my story.
For the last five years, I’ve had the pleasure of teaching all things ELA to high school, middle school, and upper elementary classes at HomeLink Education of the Palm Beaches, a classroom setting for homeschooled students. I have a deep appreciation for the homeschooling community’s acceptance of a tremendous variety of learning styles, student needs, and educational goals. I bring that acceptance to my tutoring students so that they can relax, ask questions, and fully participate with confidence.
We’re all built to communicate with the world around us. Reading and writing should be as natural as listening and speaking. My aim is to demystify the processes of reading comprehension and writing. Learn the basic skills and rules, and the door to the art will open for you.
The results of ELA tutoring aren’t limited to merely improving grades in English class. Reading and writing are keys which unlock worlds of imagination and creativity, logic and organization.
- B.A. in English Language and Literature from Yale University
- 5+ years ELA in-classroom and online teaching at HomeLink Education of the Palm Beaches
- Boca Raton through Greenacres and all points in between
- Flexible availability
- Grammar, vocabulary, spelling
- Reading comprehension
- Note-taking, writing organization, structure and style, editing
- Classic literature, mythology, poetry, fables and fairy tales, historical narrative