As a tutor, I specialize in teaching all high school biology and chemistry-related courses including undergraduate level general and organic chemistry and undergraduate level biology-related courses.
Hello. This is my story.
I attended a British International High School in Bahrain that implemented the Cambridge program. I took A-level mathematics, physics, chemistry, and biology before I moved to Florida in 2013 to attend the University of North Florida where I graduated with a BS. Biological Sciences in 2017. In 2019 I attended Nova Southeastern University for my Post-Baccalaureate work, one year later I began my MS. Biological Sciences with a Concentration In Health Studies and graduated in May of 2021 with High Honors. As a tutor, I specialize in teaching all high school biology and chemistry-related courses including undergraduate level general and organic chemistry and undergraduate level biology-related courses. it is my belief that any successful teacher-student relationship is fundamentally based on the teacher’s ability to explain why it is necessary to learn a said topic before the how is incorporated. In other words, he who has a why to do something can bear almost any how. It is my job as a tutor to strategically teach your child in a manner that equips them with the necessary tools to become self-sufficient and self-reliant so they are better equipped to handle higher education when they eventually graduate.
- A levels in biology, chemistry, mathematics, and physics,
- Bachelor of Science in Biological Sciences with a minor in Psychology
- Masters of Science in Biological Sciences with a concentration in Health Studies
- Tutors all chemistry and biology-related high school courses included Cambridge classes.
- Tutors undergraduate level general chemistry I & II
- Tutors undergraduate level Organic Chemistry
- Tutors undergraduate level biology courses, examples include but are not limited to histology, anatomy and physiology I & II, and biochemistry.
- Available for virtual tutoring