I have been working with young children for the past 8 years, and it is my passion.
Hello. This is my story.
Bonjour! My name is Sarah Gonçalves, I was born and raised in Provence,
France, and I studied English in order to become a teacher there.
However, after my Master’s degree, I decided to spend a year in the
United States as an au pair, ended up falling in love with the country
and decided to stay here permanently!
I have been working with young children for the past 8 years, and it is
my passion. Teaching them, caring for them, playing and surrounding them
with love is what I enjoy the most. I also enjoy teaching adults, and
sharing my interest in languages, music, traveling, creative writing,
literature, fashion etc.
- French (from newborns to adults, beginner to advanced)
- Learning academically or through music, story books, videos.
- Master in English (major in education, translation and literature)
- Willing to travel anywhere in Palm Beach county.
- Available every day after 11 am.