My teaching background has varied from working with at risk high school students in Arizona, to teaching Title 1 elementary students in South Florida.
Hello. This is my story.
My name is Shari Lazar. I am originally from Philadelphia, PA. I moved to Arizona in 2002 where I received my Master’s in Instruction and Curriculum and School Guidance Counseling. My teaching background has varied from working with at risk high school students in Arizona, to teaching Title 1 elementary students in South Florida. I am trained in DIBELS, Wilson Reading Systems, Foundations Curriculum and Running Records. I enjoy working with students who have difficulties in the education system because it allows me to be creative and implement various teaching techniques to get the children excited about learning and reading.
It is my goal to combine my range of experience and education with my ability to be a knowledgeable, enthusiastic, and a patient tutor. I feel that I am someone who will make a positive difference in your child’s life. I look forward to working with you and your child.
- Elementary School certified grades k-6
- Masters in Instruction and Curriculum
- Masters in School Guidance and Counseling
- Trained in Wilson’s Reading Foundations
- Trained in DIBELS
- Trained in Running Records
- My specialty is: k-3rd grade Reading and Math
- Servicing areas include: Parkland, Coral Springs, Coconut Creek, Deerfield, and Boca
- Flexible availability