Every child has a certain learning style. When needs are met, they will all be successful.
Hello. This is my story.
I knew from a very young age that teaching was my passion and purpose in life. I began teaching in 2003 and treasured it from the time I started. I received my B.A. in Early Childhood Education from Kean University which specializes in education. After a wonderful 5 years of teaching in New Jersey, I relocated to Florida and continued teaching for the next 7 years while earning my Master’s Degree in Reading K through 12 education from Nova Southeastern University. I became National Board Certified in 2008 and was asked to present at a number of Staff Development Educators’ conferences throughout the country. It was an honor to be a role model to other teachers and share my strategies that I used in my classroom.
After becoming a mother, my passion for teaching only grew stronger. I started homeschooling my children. Through the encouragement of others, I started a homeschool toddler program which I have run for the past 3 years. I am also a reading tutor for grades Pre-K through 6th grade and have recently joined the virtual learning community though Outschool Live Online Classes. I love seeing the growth and success of my students and sharing in the celebration with them. I have directed and choreographed children’s Broadway Junior Productions. I take great pride in helping children fall in love with literature and inspire them to become lifelong learners.
Every child has a certain learning style. When needs are met, they will all be successful. I love seeing the growth and success of my students, and enjoy sharing in the celebration of it all with them.
- Masters in Reading Education Grade K-12
- B.A. in Early Childhood Education
- Certified Elementary Education/Grades K-6
- Certified Prekindergarten/Primary Education/Grades Pre-K 3 through 3rd
- Reading Endorsed Grades K-12
- Certified Exceptional Student Education Grades K-12
- National Board Certification 2008
- I Make a Difference Award 2008
- Staff Development Educator Presenter
- Private Tutor
- Outschool Online Teacher
- Homeschool Toddler Teacher
- Standing Ovation Children’s Theater Director/Choreographer